And this is why I hate technology...

Let me just start by saying this has been the worst week ever.

For anyone who reads my poems, you can probably gather why. But whatever. So anyway, I keep random poetry notes in my phone, for when I want to put them into a full poem later. Today I dropped my phone, but instead of getting scratched up or something normal, it sent my poems. To my father. Who proceeded to read them. For those of you who haven’t read my poetry, it’s been really dark lately, so my Dad got to read alllllllllll about that. My Mom thought it was the funniest thing that’s ever happened. I honestly think I might just have to run away after this.

My phone poetry is the more personal stuff, some poems too personal to even consider posting here. Ever notice how the floor won’t open up and swallow you whenever you want it to most? Story of my life.

This has just been a sucky week in general, really. Nothing’s going right, and I think I might just run away to France. I bet if I moved to France, I wouldn’t have this problem. Mostly because my poems would be in French, so he couldn’t read them anyway. Maybe I’ll start doing that. Is that a good idea? I guess I oughtta learn more French first.

Sorry for the rambling, but before I bore you Mibbians to death, I’ll wrap this up with a couple of response questions.

1.Has your phone ever done anything this weird?
2.Where do you write down your random poetry ideas?
3.Is it just me, or does this week suck?
4.Where would you run away to if you could?
5.Do you like French?
6.You wanna comment swap??
February 24th, 2012 at 03:24am