Emotions.

I have a horrible time expressing emotions. It's like trying to paint a vibrant, estatic picture using just black and white. I'm sure that it's possible, one way or another, but it's extremely difficult. I'm not exactly sure how to, anymore. Even if I did in the past, I can recall any recollection of ever doing so. It's like I've built a fortress around myself and reality. The only bridge that connections the two is sarcasm, which is not a very good thing, considering the fact that my sarcasm irks the fuck out of people. Of course, my friends (what little I have, anyway), would say differently. They like my sarcasm, and they understand me (to a certain extent). With them, I can say something totally different than I what I truly mean, and they understand EXACTLY what I mean, even if the receiver doesn't.

BUT, there's also another issue, and this one really tans my hide: when I'm being conventiently serious, and the person who I am most likely expressing my ideas/theories to, thinks I'm being sarcastic or just playing dumb. When in reality, I was dead serious; I wouldn't have even laughed at a poop joke.

'Cause, c'mon, poop jokes are HillAirEUs. You can't deny that. THEY MAKE ME LOL SO HARD, YO.

So. Wuz gud yo.
February 24th, 2012 at 06:13pm