I hate When Friends do that

Ok, so I have this issue with friends that just BUGS the heck out of me!!!! I hate taking out friends for a good time and they end up not having a good time with me. I hate that!!!!! Its like I invite them somewhere and ask them 'Hey imma do this, you want to come with me..' or whatever, and they accept, but they have this stupid big face on them like I HAVE to deal with their crap. Whatever happens in their life or at school is not my problem, if you dont want to talk about it, then take that stupid annoying pathetic face off!!!! I picked you up and am taking you out to have a good time, NOT so I can see that ugly face of yours that just ruins MY time and MY day with you. Its like if you just dont simply want to go out with me, or arent up for it, they just tell me, I have no issue of going out myself.

It just bugs me like hell, Im sorry, but it really does, im doing you a favor of getting out, invitting you somewhere, and you step into my car, my plans, with that stupid face of yours AND give me an attitude??? I might as well send you home walking or just ditch you period, its like I HAVE to be sympathetic to this person in order for them to cool down their mood, and MAKE them have a good time with me. When your out with friends or whatever, thats the time you gotta forget about problems and stuff. If you dont want to go out with anybody JUST SAY SO!!!! It wont be taken personally and things would be so much better, and then its like you try to be there for that person, you try to leave that door open for them to tell you whats wrong or what not. They just end up shutting that damn thing right on your face.Ridiculous.

It's like 'Dude, Im doing you a FAVOR, shut up, have fun, and suck it up!!!!', instead Im given an attitude that I dont want AND need, and I end up being all realisticly mean to them when I dont want to. Makes me NOT want to take them out anymore, but the sucky part about that is that their the ONLY ones I got to take out with me. Either that or I have fun on my own, which I have no problem but...its fun being around someone you can relate to. But its gay when they just dont want to relate to you bak or have fun with you back and they could of said something like....since you texted them or called them and told you they just plain donmt want to go out. Augh -__- its really irritating.
February 24th, 2012 at 11:29pm