That moment you realize for once everything's okay...

So I got accepted into the school that I've been wanting to go to since fourth grade and I was so happy when I got my letter I called everyone, and I posted it on FB and I was just so excited! I still am. Then while everyone was saying how proud they were and all of that I got a very unexpected congratulation from this girl who I thought was my enemy and who I've talked about so much, and it didn't hit me hard until I was laying in my bed really thinking about how much she must've meant it. It made me really feel bad for everything I've said about her. Even if it was all in private at home, regardless I was talking about her, and she went ahead and congratulated me. Then I realized (something I already knew) that she really does like maybe even love this boy that I've been trying so hard to get over. I mean while I'm getting over him, and trying to just look forward she's going ahead and trying to get in to the same high school as him. Go ahead and say that we're all too young to be having these kinds of feelings, but love is something you just feel for something or someone and you can't control it. I've been hoping for the longset for her to be with him, and now I do wish this more than ever. It's like in the Beatles song 'Hey Jude' you can see the song writer wants Jude to be with the girl so much it's almost as if the song writer himself has feelings for this girl but knows that she would be better off with Jude and Jude would be better off with her. I know everyone would be better off I moved on and they got to be together. It'd make me happy to seem them together. And realizing this I also realize all the mayhem and craziness does not have to be. I can really enjoy the next few months. I know where I'm going to for High school, I know what what teacher I'm going to have to look out for, I'm good. I can make peace with everyone be friends with everyone be whatever I want to be and do whatever I want to do, because in 111 days I'll be out of elementary school and the next year I wont be going back. I'm not trying to get sappy here at all, all I'm saying is that for once everything makes sense everything has been worth it, and in the end I can say I' happy about what my last 111 says will be like at that school :)
February 25th, 2012 at 06:05am