Dear You,

I put a lot of faith in people. I realize that's probably a bad thing. I truly believe that, if you care a lot about a person, and you show that you do, they will want to change themselves for the better. I'm not in the business of giving up on people; I love with my whole heart even when I hate with my entire being. I just wanted you to know. I wanted you to know because I know how you feel, and I know that it gets better.

I know you're scared; it's a big world full of unexplored places and strange people, but I hope you're able to see the beauty in them. I hope you embrace the changes that are about to take place, and that when the time comes to make that decision, you make it with the utmost certainty. I hope you choose the thing that means the most to you, regardless of what other people may think of it. Just do what makes you happy, even if you're not sure what that is anymore. Just go for it, run into it with open arms, jump into it headfirst; just do it, and know that I will be cheering you on every step of the way.

I love you. I believe in you. You can do this. You can do anything. You can do everything. You just have to do it; you have to believe in yourself. And if after this we never speak again, I want you to know that I will remember you, always. You mean the world to me, you really, really do, and I love you more than you could ever hate yourself.

I just wanted you to know.
February 26th, 2012 at 01:32am