Darren Criss and I sing together on the weekends.

Image

Together Darren and I sound like a symphony of angels. Ah, good times.

Seriously, words cannot explain the adorable-ness that was Darren Criss and Kermit the Frog! I've loved Darren Criss for quite a while, and I have a secret obsession with the Muppets, so when I heard they were going to sing together...just...aso;fiahpofsi;hOPIGDFHASOIGAH.

In other news, in a previous journal I mentioned how much I love to bake cupcakes, well, my amazing best friend decided to be amazing and whatnot, and bought me this giant cupcake cookbook, because she'd seen me eyeing one day when we out to the mall. I thought I was going to cry, I was so happy! I just have a lot of feelings about cupcakes...

I really want to see Gone with Amanda Seyfried. The same friend mentioned in the above ^ paragraph, saw it and said it was really good, so now I really want to see it. Meh.

HAS ANYONE PLAYED THE CREEPY STAIRCASE GAME?! My friend and I were going to play it yesterday, but we're too chicken to do it...so has anyone played it? If so, did you find it scary?

And in closing, I started up a new contest recently, called The Best Thing You've Ever Written Contest, and I will love you forever if you enter <3 That is all! Have a lovely week Mibba!
February 27th, 2012 at 02:29am