I started another story :D

And it would be really cool if you could check it out! It's called The Truth Does Not Exist and it follows the lives of two different people as the world is about to end. Jace is looking for the reason why his brother committed suicide, and Alliana is trying to figure out the truth about the past she can't remember.

It's based partly off of the song Wasted by Cartel:



(which I've been listening to on repeat for the past couple of hours while I was writing and editing it)

And also partly on a lecture from my American History class. The first day of school, way back when in September, my teacher gave us a lesson on how history is all based on people's opinions and it's really impossible for there to be fact in it because we can't go back to the 1400's and be like "Hey Columbus, why'd you kill all those people?" And yeah, there's first hand accounts that we can read but they are all biased to some degree.

So basically, the point of the lecture was that, "The truth does not exist in history."

And that got me thinking about a story idea. And tadaahh, a brain baby was born.

And the proud mama of that brain baby (yours truly) would love you forever if you would go click the pretty blue link above and look at him/her! It would be greatly appreciated<3

Also, if you have any stories that you want to leave me I might check them out sometime next weekend :)

Ciao, Mibbz
~Kathleen
February 27th, 2012 at 04:03am