Of Procrastination and Laziness

A few months ago I decided to take a break from Mibba, but I couldn't make myself stay away for very long. In order to quell the urge to check up every few hours, I changed from automatic login to manual. If taking a look at my profile pages and my forum posts doesn't tell you, I haven't been very vigilant with the duties I've drawn for myself here. I still haven't judged Monster Mash, and I don't think I've filled the prizes for Zombie Hot Spot. I've put those off for so long, and now I'm actually in a bind with school. I've promised to get everything done either the next week and if not next week then over Spring Break. A little tip for college kids, if you don't have to take a class you don't enjoy in order to graduate, then don't.

In other news, I spit out about five parts of a new story last night. It's called Sticks and Stones and Rising Voices. I don't know exactly where it's going, and I'm okay with that. I've spent too much time planning out stories and never acting on them. I'd rather act for a little while. Act like I know what I'm doing. bad-um tish. Yep.

I'm taking a creative writing class this semester, and I love it. It's the first cw class I've ever taken. I think there's only one person in the class that I don't like, but I don't feel too bad because I'm not the only one with those feelings.

Also, I've become entirely obsessed with British television (Skins, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Merlin, Misfits) and I've found a new love with Hart of Dixie and Suburgatory. I love television. I really do.

That's all I really have.

This has been an update.
February 27th, 2012 at 09:19pm