Projects... and projects... and even more projects...

Yep. It's that time of year again when all the teachers decide to have a bunch of projects due at the same time... yay! It gets over whelming but I always end up getting them done, even if I'm cramming the night before its due (don't lie, I know you've done it too).

Lets see what I've got due in the month of March, shall we?
-Holocaust Project for Global (which is a huge part of my grade and due in 2 weeks so I should probably start...)
-English paper due Wednesday that he threw at us today
-Lab Report for Chem due at the end of the month...

So all in all its not too bad I guess. The lab report is pretty easy and If i got off my sorry ass I would be able to get the English paper done in time. Oh and my superly huge project about the Holocaust should be easy as soon as I finish that book I was supposed to read.. on top of The Goblet of Fire, and Death Note... oh and this book about Andy Warhol. Plus we're going to be starting Angela's Ashes soon, I heard that's a good book so I think that's going to be nice.

But yeah, I'm going to be busy! How about you guys, you have any super crazy projects due?
February 28th, 2012 at 02:10am