How'd That Turn Out For You ?

Dear Happy You,

We used to stay up all night on rhe phone. Some nights we'd talk about everything rom A to Z. Other nights, I wouldn't want to talk and I'd just listen to your breathe. It was soothing, you were always the best part of my day. Now you're the worst part of my mind. But now.. Now I'm lucky if we talk once a month.
I used to cry about it. When you left I was a mess. I used to cry and cry.. I think the first week was a tear fest for me. How could you..? You said you'd never let me fall. You said you'd always be there and that you'd love me forever. Remember those "I love you, more !" fights ? Ha, look who won. Bittersweet, huh ? I can't believe you'd be the one to uild me up 50 stories then break me down with no hesistation.
You tricked me into thinking you cared. I thought you loved me as much as I loved you. I thought I actually MEANT something to you. How wrong could I be !? When you dropped my heart in shattered into a countless number of pieces.
Are you happy ? Did you killing me trip your trigger ? You know, after we broke up, I thought about you NONSTOP for 6 months afterwards. After that I thought it went away but you called again. You made me miss you all over again. You made me want a dream and hope.
I hate that I love you. I hate that I care. I wish I could hate you, I wish I could ignore you. I wish I never met you ! But you know what, I can't fix that. I love you so much..

Love,
The Girl Who Wishes She Could Forget
February 28th, 2012 at 06:45am