I Think I'm In Love. No....I Know I Am

You bring out the best of me, and you can bring out the worst. I've overcome fears, and I've feared the worst. You've helped me along the way, like no other person before you has. I smile brighter then the stars, as you brighten each and every day with your personality and your encredible love. It hasn't even been three month and you've got me flying high.

I never really knew what a relationship was, until I met my Coty. I never knew the passion that two people could feel, nor could I connect with someone in almost an instant. It didn't even take a month, nor a week for me to realize that this was something more. He is my missing puzzle peice, and if lost, the inside me broken practically in half.

Is it crazy to say that this is love? True, passionate, I call it soul-mate love. Love that makes me crazy at just the sight, his smile turns butterflies off inside me, even after so many glances. Even after looking into his eyes melts my heart, his baby blue eyes make me fall for him even harder. Nor has any other hand made me feel so safe, secure and willing to live in this world for one more day. An embrance makes me feel like no other is around.

Baby, I know that this is something more. I plan to make this last and be yours and yours only. I see you with me in my future, and our future for the two of us have only just begun. We'll ignore everyone elses comments, because all that matters is you and me. The both of us happy. The people around us have nothing against that. You and me. Plain and simple. Our happiness is the key.

~~Brandi~~
February 28th, 2012 at 06:24pm