Does the world hate me?

I don't know why I'm actually writing this……. I just kind of need to let it out…. it’s bugging me like crazy…..
Ok so um last September my mom left us (she didn’t die she got a divorce) It was a very hard time for those couple of weeks for me and my sister, even for dad….. so the next week dad promised me and my sis he will take extra care of us two and he keeps the promise…… at home it was no change but in school it was hell……. My classmates especially two of them always asked me about my mom; where does she live now, does she have another guy now, did she cheated on your dad… etc.
It was annoying as hell and my friend always told me to not listen to them and just wave them off. So I did like she said to me and soon they stopped. But just the next week my neighbor, who is a f*@&in little brat, literary laughed into my face because mom moved away and told me that I’m not even worth to have a mom. It really hurt what he said and seeing I’m a person who believes almost everything, it ripped my soul into pieces.
For the weekends me and my sister went to my mom’s place. I was there more often because I was much closer to my mom than my sis. So in the late October/early November, mom gave birth to a little boy named Nejc (Slovenian name). I was beyond happy to have a little brother. But that did not change the fact that his father was a guy who I would kill with pleasure.

I don’t even know what mom sees in him but that’s not my business and I’m happy it’s not.
So always when I was at mom’s place he would find every excuse to yell at me for no reason. Like last week he yelled at me at lunch because mom sniffed and he thought I was it. He then yelled at me for ten minutes something like that: “What the f%*@ is wrong with you?! Get the f@&% tissue before I rip your nose off your f*%@ head!” while I screamed at him that I didn’t do a damn thing. I just went home the next day then.
But while I wasn’t at mom’s place, in school I got bullied by the older kids. They always call me zombie, fag, idiot, weirdo, and tell me to go back to my grave where I belong. I always come home crying because of that and usually sit in my room listening to music and drawing something random while thinking if I should keep it up till 9th grade, or just end it now.
It was like January when the Drama class went to a trip. I am signed into it and I’m not even sure why. So we went into a city to see the theatre and I needed to sit in the other bus with the older kids because in our bus we run out of seats (didn’t know how to say it else sorry…). So the entire time some b**** made fun of me because I was quiet the entire time and didn’t say a word. I’m the quiet and shy type of human and won’t ever talk to anyone that’s not my friend or family unless I’m spoken to by you. Who am I kidding? I don’t even talk to my friend that much. So before we returned we went to MacDonald’s to get something for dinner (it was 9 pm). Only a few of us took food and I was one of them since I didn’t eat all day. SO we returned to the bus, and I needed to sit with the b**** and her friend and the entire time, they laughed at me for no reason and even called me fat because I eat from McDonald’s. But my friend always said that I’m so skinny that I’m almost like a stick.
Then finally, the older kids ignored me. I thought I would at least have peace at least that time but I was so wrong. Then my sister came in. I was peacefully doing my homework for German while she was writing on one of her T-Shirts all her favorite band names. I was all quiet till I didn’t know something and asked my sister about it. So she said that she doesn’t know it all annoyed and continued with her work when she suddenly became very confused with the word Sevenfold. She wrote it to Seve and thought if she wrote it right or no. I said her she did it right and she just wrote a N instead of the E so I told her she wrote it wrong and she was all like cursing and stuff because of it. I told her she could try to clear it with Acetone since she used an alcohol pen to write. But that just left a big black mark on it. I kind of got the idea of how to fix it and told her it but she just started to scream at me it was my fault. Ok what the ****?! >She screamed at me it was my fault because I talked something about lamas all the time and it messed her up but in real I was doing my homework in QUIET. Then she told it dad, and dad was all like pissed at me for no reason because I’m apparently lying and ruined my sisters shirt while she could just buy a new one…..
I needed to stay in my room for the rest of the day then. The same day dad bought my sister new furniture for her room because she got bored of her old one. Yeah and I need to keep mine from when I was five years old. He re-painted her room and she will even get a second lap top! I don’t have a problem with having only one because it’s just stupid to have two lap tops….
But the unfair part is dad would buy my sister everything she wants. SO she will get a second lap top, she has a new room and a ruined T-Shirt…… For that goes lots of money we all know…….but one time I was looking at a cool Green Day hoodie for 15 € so I asked dad if he could buy me it and he said that he can’t. He doesn’t have money for this.

I really I don’t know. Is it just me or does the world hate me…:(
Sorry if I sound like a total drama queen or something I just needed to get it out somehow…..
Sorry if the English is bad I’m just very tired right now….and my head hurts D:
February 28th, 2012 at 10:39pm