A little surprise from me to my FIR:ASOSN lovlies

•Here' s a little preview sample of an exert from the first chapter to 'Closure' You lovlies have no idea how hard it was for me to stop writing because I have so much more to post of this chapter but alas, I can not post it all, for you guys won't want to read the rest when it comes out. Truth is, before I even post chapters now, the chapters probably been sitting in my notes on my phone for what seems like greater than or equal to forever & everytime I see it I get a little bit more guilty until I just finish & post it. So without me babbling on & on about my procrastination anylonger.....

Chapter One-Moving In

Olivia sat on the back end of the U-haul truck. She watched her blue flipflops as she gently swung her feet that didn't touch the cemented parking lot. At about 6:30 pm the summer air cooled but her freshly dyed blue-black hair was still plastered to her face by sweat from the long day of moving. All the activity was strenuous on her petite body. The very first cool gus of wind carassed her skin gingerly. She shivered looking up pass the other townhouses and condominiums, pass the gates of the new community she was now to call home Olivia could she the light traffic on the bypass.

"Oli?" A familar soft masculine voice called her name.

"Hm?" Olivia answered Jacky Vincent that stood before her who was smiling.

"Me, Ronnie, Ryan, and Derek are about to get some food. Would you like to join?" He asked

"No, I'll just stay here. Stina and Jenn staying too, right?" Jacky nodded and soon after Ronnie appered behind him in gym shorts and muscle shirt he'd been working in all day.

"You always know where to find her Jacky" Ronnie said then turned to face Olivia "So, are you coming?"

"No, I'll just stay here with the girls"

"Oh," Ronnie frowned. Olivia knew before Ronnie parted his lips what he'd say next so she cut him off.

"I'm fine, don't worry. Just tired from today" sighing Ronnie nooded, kissed her then left with his band. She continued to sit there on the back of the truck afterwards, her thoughts wondering. Eventually she started to feel homesick and in away lost. The same way she felt after her parents died and she moved in with Nason...

Flashback

Nason opened the door to the bedroom he'd set up for Olivia

"This is your room. It tried keeping it simple because I wasn't sure what you'd like," Young 16 year old Olivia stepped in room. There was a twin sized bed with a light brown frame and black and white comforter that was pushed against a wall. Next to it was a window. There was a closet with two light brown doors and a matching vanity dresser. The walls were plain white "Is the room ok?" Nason asked.

"Yes" she replied

"Is there anything you need or want?" Nason asked my parents Olivia shook her head no "Well, I guess I'll leave you to get settled" Nason was about walk out the door.

"Can I paint the walls?" She finally spoke up and asked.

"What was that?"

"Well, I like to paint...and the walls are so bare" a smile curled up on Nason's lips.

"Sure, go for it"

For the very first time since the funeral, Olivia smiled.

End of flashback

Oliva's eyes were still shut as she smiled in remembrance. When she opened her eyes it was darker and much more cold. She felt as if she could there all night just to replay memories in the tranquility but that was impossible. She slid off the truck and walked inside only to find Jenn and Stina attempting to set up the TV and its amenities.

"Where's the HDMI cable?" Stina asked from behind the TV in a tangle of wires and cords

"I can't find it" Jenn said digging though a cardboard box

"Having trouble?" Olivia asked

"Oli? We thought you left!" Stina exclaimed

"Yeah, where have you been? Jenn questioned

"Outside"

"Why?" Olivia shrugged. "Ah-ha! I've founds zit!" Jenn declared holding up the thick black cord.

"You have a zit?" Stina joked, Olivia giggled.

"Har, Har," Jenn pretended to laugh. Throwing the HDMI cord at Stina. In seconds blue-ray flashed on the screen. "It's about damn time!" Jenn rolled her eyes.

"As if you could do any better" Stina scoffed stepping out from behind the entertaiment stand and pushing it back in to place.

"As a matter of fact I probably could" Jenn crossed her arms

"Excuse me?" Squittnting Stina put her hand on her hip

"Hey, who wants to walk across the street to 7/11 to rent some movies outta RedBox?" Olivia said as she felt the tension in the room but quickly faded once she had made the suggestion.

End of preview

So sorry lovlies but I had to end it there but tell me what you think by leaving a comment to this journal entry. Go a head a pre-subscribe to 'Closure'

Oh & I added Characters last night to it. Check it out for some foreshadowing clues!

If you are not one of lovelies and for some reason you're still reading this and you are interested in this Falling In Reverse fanfiction click here


I love you all my dear Lovelies

Comment? SUBSCRIBE!

<3LessThanThree,
February 29th, 2012 at 01:30pm