The "Read 'Em Or Suffer" series...(Entry 56)

Well, seeing as I'm at the beyond impossible point of complete boredom, I think it's about time that I gave you all the next REOS right about now. I was just on my fb and did one of those app things off from lifestyle (the devil vs. angel one) and it said that I was 100% angel and 0% devil; looks like I've some major wings that are invisible to everyone but me. The state police was just circling around the campus for some damn reason of which I have no clue. But you guys are never here to read about my life, huh?

The fifty-sixth installment of REOS is...
Take Me Dancing by LilSanti.

So far this story only has 24 chapters, 10 comments, 190 readers, 27 subscribers []b]DO I REALLY NEED TO GET INTO THE "COMMENTS" SPEECH AGAIN!!!,and is Rated PG-13. The eye-candy for this story is that of the Maine's sexy as fecking hell lead singer: John Oh. The genres for this awesome story are Romance, Drama, and Teen. The summary for this story is as followed...

After Caitlyn's job promotion sends to her to Arizona to tour manage for The Maine, she decides to bring her three best friends along for the ride Alexis, Jackie & Bianka.
Little did she know how much that changed their lives.


Now that we've got the story out of the way, let's get into the author. Well, she's 17 year old Alexis; from Australia; her favorite bands are those of The Maine, This Century, The Cab, A Rocket To The Moon, VersaEmerge, This Providence, The Summer Set, Austin Gibbs, My Girl Friday, Hey Monday, We The Kings, 30 Seconds To Mars, Madina Lake, Cobra Starship, The Academy Is..., Fall Out Boy, You Met At Six.

Now let's get started on those stories of her; shall we?

1) Take Me Dancing
2) Whoever She Is with 2, 1, 12, and 2 {starring the guys of The Maine; fanfiction; PG-13}
3) Tell Me How To Feel Like We Did with 17, 4, 92, and 4 {starring Garrett Nickelsen; fanfiction; PG-13}

So that's it for the overdue REOS you've all been probably waiting for. I promise (hopefully though) that the next one won't be this long until it's posted up. Now that I'm done with this I'll probably go check out the new season premiere of Psych.
So until next time...
XOXO Nikii Nightmare

Disclaimers: You already know the drill, so don't try to sue me





March 1st, 2012 at 04:46am