Well excuse the f*ck out of me.

My mom and stepdad are being completely unreasonable today. And I'm not saying that as a spoiled teenager who doesn't like listening to her parents, I'm saying that as someone who has real thoughts and opinions that shouldn't be discounted because of her age.

My stepdad complained that him and my mom didn't have enough space, enough privacy because I lived in my bedroom down the hall from them. Well because of that, I had to move into a f*cking shed type thing that's not even connected to the house. I didn't even have electricity for the first two weeks.

My stepdad complains that I live off of them, and blah blah blah. I shouldn't be dependent on my mom, blah blah blah. Well guess what d*ckhead! I'm sixteen! Seventeen in fifteen days. I have a f*cking job, I bought my own car, my own laptop, my own cell phone, AND I pay $50 a month rent to that bastard. He doesn't even have a job. And there's no medical reason for him not to. And yeah, in this economy, it's hard to get a job, but he hasn't even TRIED. He just lives off of my mom, and he's fine with that.

But my older brother gets to live in the house for free, no problem! I'm allowed in the house between the hours of 8 am and 8 pm, and I'm allowed to go in there during the night to use the bathroom. Oh, and now he's talking about making me pay to eat THEIR food. Excuse the h*ll out of me, I buy half of that food with my foodstamps. I don't even make a lot of money at my new job.

Now he's got my mom telling me that she'll take away my laptop, phone and car keys if I don't go in the house that I DON'T LIVE IN, to clean up their mess today. F*ck you, I bought all of the things they're threatening to take away.

Sometimes I hate my stepdad. Actually, most times. He's a creep, he makes me uncomfortable when he looks at me. He talks down to me. He talks down to my MOM. She deserves better. I guess he's better than my first two stepdads and my real dad.

I can't wait to be eighteen.

Yeah, this was an unnecessary vent.
March 1st, 2012 at 10:28pm