Wanted to Vent

Last year I fell in love with someone. He was everything I thought I wanted in my life. He changed me so much, and he opened me up. He was outgoing and he was helping me to be as well. He told me he didn't want a relationship. He told me he wasn't ready for one. After a few months, I kiss him. Then we made out, we were getting super close. He still told me he wasn't ready. Then a few months more past and he told me he wanted to ask someone out. He asked for his clothes back and his jacket. He told me he was in love with someone else. So I was left with my heart broken. I soon found the guy I'm with now. He helped me mend all those pieces the other one broke from my heart. Then the boy comes back to me. He tells me he broke up with the girl. He said he was blind and that he wanted a second chance with me. That he had feelings for me. He said that I was all that he needed and that I couldn't have him now......I don't know how I'm suppose to react to people when they say I have feelings for you still. Maybe they were like him. Maybe they played me first, and just thought I was a toy. But when I find someone else, they are crazy for me... I'm confused.
March 1st, 2012 at 10:30pm