Thursday, March 01/2012 ~Haten on the New Kid

So well, I am kinda sick and it sucks because i can't stay home, i have to go to school because of this thing im doing, but i get out of school at one every day so its all good i guess haha.

I'm sittling in the Libary right now bored out of my mind waiting for a bus, and well i was doing somethings on the computer, and when i went to go and change a song all i hear is these girls talking about me, i have no idea who they are since im new this school but like really bro, you gotta be haten the new kid? not cool.

So anyways they were like "wow look at her computer, like what the hell is she even doing?" "dude i dont even know but it's really stupid, Oh My God why is she looking up that?"

I pretty much turned on my music again before i turned around and said something, like bro you dont know me, you dont know what I am doing, so shut up and do your own school work like fuck. I make yor food so dont mess with me, i might take it in the back and spit on it, (Not really but you never really know)

Some people are so rude and well i don't even know, if you know anyone like that you should just punsh them in the face, haha no im just kidding. Don't even do anything, shit will happent the way they always do you know.

Well now they are making fun of my sweater. -_-

My sweater is an ugly one, im not even going to kid about it hahaha, its one that looks like it was knitted by your grandma, and even though is ugly as fuck i still like it, its really comfy and i have been told by alot of people that i can pull it off. I think these girls need to get hit in the face like what the fuck bro.

but on another note the teachers are striking so that means three days off school... FUCK (sorry for the F-bomb there) but im in a class that i can't afford these days off, and its really reflecting on my mark and im not happy about it. I with the teachers would just stop all this shit, its kinda stupid and most of the money that the goverment will probably give us wont go to schools it'll just go to the teachers getting paid and i know a few who shouldn;t be paid at all, they are so lazy and UGGGGG

Imma freaking out her bro! but i'll keep you posted on well, what ever is happening in my life hahaha
March 1st, 2012 at 10:50pm