Life Lessons and Epiphanys XD

So I have a funny story. I've been dating the same guy for at least 7 or 8 months and I just learned a lot that might conflict in the future.

I'm the kind of girl who has a lot of gay friends, was once in my schools gay strait alliance, IS actually bi (but every girl now a days), and who really hates it when people call a gay kid a faggot trying to insult them. Also I use to be transgender and my name is Max so Im very involved in stuff like that.

I found out he was homophobic.

Also I love acustic guitar and playing some beatles to jason mraz. Love songs are awesome and they're even more awesome when a dude with long hair and Korn sweatshirt is playing it.

I found out that he thinks people who like that are faggots.

Lastly, I'm a hippy. Not legit but Idress like one, smoke like one, and act like one. I'm all about peace and believe that violence never solves anything. I hate animal abuse and I walk around barefoot to just to feel the earth to bring me back down to reality.

Everything I just said, he's the opposite.

Opposites attract, right? Even though we are completly different people, we always agree and we always laugh.

Lesson in life for the singles out there trying to find someone whos a lot like them. Don't. Look for someone you get along with and not someone you have things in common with.

And make sure ur physically attracted to them cause then the sex just wouldn't work : /
March 1st, 2012 at 10:53pm