If Life Brings You Hell Just Accepted Its Challenge

Life is just a cycle that we are all meant to run. We're thrown troubles and issues as a test. Life does this to study our strength, and our power to control ourselves and the people around us. To understand how we will react to them.

At times you may believe that life may do this once too many times. To toy with us. To see if constant play will allow them to make us snap. To break out in anger. Like I said, to test us. It might drive you crazy, all this hell that life might bring.

All the pain and suffering you may feel. All of the people that you lose along the way. All the people who have given up on you. They might try and make you run away from it all, and end it on the spot.

But holding onto yourself, trusting your being that I will survive will lead you to all the possibilities that you have in front of yourself. If none of this hell had come forth, you wouldn't be where you're today.

So take on the pan, take all the obstacles because those will form you into the person that you want to be in time. And take you to the place that you always wanted to be. Perfection isn't existant but a better life is on its way.
March 2nd, 2012 at 04:23pm