Sad Days

There are those sad days. Those days where all smiles are fake or forced, like if someone tickles you. Where you feel alone standing next to your best friend. Where you feel hopeless. Where you feel like you're completely overreacting, where you feel like a stupid teenager, but then again you just can't find a reason to laugh. And when you do laugh, it's because of what your friends are doing to try to cheer you up. You're not laughing because you love life. In fact, today, you wish it'd all just stop. You wish there'd just be one big solution to the problem that's bringing you down. And that everyone else would stop trying to tell you to get your mind off of it. And even though you try to think happy thoughts, that problem is lurking in the deepest recesses of your mind, waiting to just jump out and make you sad all over again. It's a day where you only wanna listen to sad songs. Where you wanna shut out the world. It's the day to grieve and be mad at everything. It's the day where your friends say all the wrong things, even though they're only trying to help. It's a day filled with a lot of hugs and I love you's and It'll get better's. A day where you don't believe any of that. Where you try with all of your heart to smile, and laugh, and love, and focus on the positives, but let's just face it. You're not trying hard enough. This problem that you have has made you weak, and all you wanna do is scream. Scream at everyone. Scream that they don't understand. But most of all, you wanna cry. You want to let it all out through your tears, hoping it'll be enough. But guess what? Your tear ducts won't cooperate. They won't let anything out. They're keeping it all inside for you, and that only makes you want to cry more...Yeah, those days suck. They just suck and you wish they'd never happen. You wish everything would just stop happening.
That's me today.
March 3rd, 2012 at 01:08am