THIS SERIOUSLY JUST HAPPENED

I was at Starbucks because my internet was being weird and I had lots of sh*t to do, so I went there and got all settled in, and then these two girls come in and sit by my table IN MY CORNER. Okay, they were like fifteen at the most. They were louder than seventy angry monkeys trapped in a too-small cage with no bananas.

Seriously, they were like making all these weird f*cking noises and being how you are with your best friend, but times 100984357i93845 + some extra obnoxiousness and immaturity and besides, who acts like that in public are you kidding me. And then they got up to use the bathrooms and one of them was banging on the door while the other was in there and it was the most annoying thing I've ever experience in my entire life.

So obviously I couldn't just sit their and let them irritate me. So I went up to them after they came back from the bathrooms and said, "Hey. Contrary to popular belief, this is a Starbucks, not a Chuck E. Cheese. So stop acting like five year olds before I call your mommies and you get grounded from using your tricycles."

And they were like... o______o

"Okay.........................."

"..............."

"..................."

At that point, I had all my shit packed up and I looked at the ceiling and said just loud enough for them to hear, "I weep for the future."

And then I walked away like a f*cking boss.

The guy behind the counter thing witnessed the whole thing, and on my way out he was like, "Have a nice night." And he gave me one of those knowing smiles, you know? And he was interestingly cute in a way that I don't usually go for but eh.

And I was like, "I will." And walked out of there, tea in hand.

AND THAT WAS MY NIGHT.
March 3rd, 2012 at 01:50am