I Don't Complain, But...

OKAY! I normally don't make a big fuss about a lot of stuff, but I have had enough of my teachers!

If you're going to ask me a question, KNOW THE ANSWER!! If you're going to tell me to find the answer in the book, MAKE SURE THE ANSWER IS IN THE BOOK!! If you're going to give me a test, MAKE SURE YOU'VE GIVEN ME THE ANSWER at some point during the lecture about the entire chapter, and MAKE SURE THE ANSWER IS IN THE CHAPTER!!!!!

Grade the tests decently. I am NOT Hondurian or Spanish or Mexican. I will mess up on my Spanish tests! There is no need for one mistake in one sentence to cost me a whole LETTER GRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's only two teachers. One loves me, but barely understands (or speaks) English. The other hates me because, in all honesty, and with all due respect, I am smarter than him. ONLY TWO TEACHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If these teachers are on my junior schedule, I am going straight to our counselor and getting them removed! This goes so far beyond, "I don't like them."

I CANNOT STAND THEM ANOTHER YEAR.

I have had breakdowns because of them. They have ruined my good days too many times. I cannot take them anymore. I'm just waiting for the end of the year. I'm trying to keep my sanity about me and remain respectful, but I honestly don't know how much longer I can take having their classes!!

Thank you for reading and listening. It should be awhile before I post about something like this.
March 3rd, 2012 at 04:11am