Guess I'm a class A hoe.

Ugggggh! I feel like I only come to Mibba for boy advice anymore! But that's why I feel like such a slut... that's all that I've got going on in my life. :/ I hate it, but I'm having troubles changing myself.. in fact with each boy I meet it gets worse.
Here's the latest.
So I was at youth group, (a chruch program for middle through high-school aged kids) & this kid Gunnar was there. He like really really likes me now. Its whatever he's alright in looks and really sweet. But he's obsessive and I feel bad that I don't like him like that, and I kinda lead him on...
and then there's Will. We liked eachother a lot growing up, from k-6th grade to br exact. Then we stopped talking. But now we go to the same school again, and though we don't talk very much, everytime I see him, I think of when we liked eachother and all of our moments, and I begin liking him again.
Well, I moved again back to the street I grew up on, meaning Will's my neighbor again (he lives about a block over.)
So me, Will, Messiah, Taina and Isaac all hung out at my place cause my mom was out all night.
Me and Will... did things. So did Taina and Messiah.
Welp. Half the time me and will were dry humping and making out and stuff (on my mom's bed, none the less... wow I'm a whore.), Messiah was hiding.. watching. Will wanted me to give him head. I would have, but I was scared.. and we don't go out, so it'd kind of be meaningless...
So, I touched it, but he wasn't wet enough for me to give him a handyyy.
Messiah pops up, & says "HI GUYS!!"
I was scared shitless. I didn't want anyone seeing us do that stuff...
well Messiah decided it was cool to tell everyone in the house I gave Will head.. what the fuck, no I did not. So as this chatter was going on, I yelled at the top of my lungs, "I DID NOT SUCK HIS DICK!!!!!!!!" Lol. I'm such a fuck up. If rumors start around school, I might die.
I feel like I'm being used by Will though... that's kind of what people do around where I live... and I like Will still..
But this gut feeling is taking over my stomach, my heart. I don't know what to do... but I guess just go along with it. I like him. Being used is still enough right?
:(
March 3rd, 2012 at 06:46am