Here Ya Go Babe

My boyfriend has been bothering me to make a journal. So, here you go babe(:

As of yesterday, Stuart (that amazing guy mentioned there ^^^) and I have been dating for four months. It's not that long, but it feels like its been longer. There was a bit of drama right at the beginning, mostly because of age and how mom had to find out we were dating. Neither of my parents really care about the age thing. My dad has invited him over a few times and mum constantly does and reminds me often that she "loves him like family." (: Since that stuff had blown over, everything has been pretty amazing. With us at least.

Home life hasn't been amazing. I really hope mum doesn't find this... But... I plan on moving out with my dad or aunt within the next two weeks. And the fact that lately she seems to be trying to suck up, doesn't make it easier for me to say that I'm leaving. I have to though.

Anyway! Getting off depressing type stuff (for me at least). My birthday is in a few days and I can't wait. Okay, honestly, I deleted that sentence three or four times, trying to decide if I should put that I dread it or that I can't wait. Because as soon as I'm 15 there really won't be that big of a problem with age between Stuart and I, plus I finally won't have to listen to all my friends saying that their older. :P But I don't want it to be because I hate getting older. Like it used to say in my "About Me"... I don't like counting down the years until I die.

I guess another plus is always the presents :P I'm such a child. I've already got one of my birthday presents from Stu. It's this amazing diamond ring. I think it's gorgeous. Of course, every time I say that he says "You are." or something like that. (:

I have no idea what else to write now... Sorry for boring you guys. I just had to write something for him so he'd stop whining :P (love you babe)
March 3rd, 2012 at 09:59pm