Update/News/Song?

So, a story of mine, I'm Your Boyfriend?, has become a really good story.
I think.

How I write:

Anyway, I really enjoy writing this story because its a way that I can escape from the world. I don't pre-write anything or like think hard and long about what I want to be in the story. I always just open to Document and just typing words.

How I get my inspiration:

The way I get my inspiration is sorta normal. I mostly base the story about true feelings that I've had. Other times I get it from the Drama's and Movie's I watch (I do not base any of my stories off of Movies/Drama's.). Also, when I write I listen to music that is the same beat/feeling in the Chapter.

I'm Your Boyfriend?:

This is the one story that I really am continuing. I might delete all my other stories soon(Not my short Stories.). This story is all about Korean love(I guess you can say that). If I could I would rewrite chapters 1-5. To me those chapters are weak/poor. If you agree with me don't stop just keep reading because its going to get better. There is so much that I'm going to write in this story. I finished another chapter last night and I'm already starting another one.

Haru Haru (Day by Day):

I've posted this story and its not that great according to the readers. This is a unknown story that barely anyone knows about. Its another story about Korean love. I'm working hard to fix anything that needs to be fixed. This story is about two people that have falling in love. A jealous Ex comes back and ends up ripping everything up. If you want a better understanding of the story go on my page and look for it.

Ppyong~
March 4th, 2012 at 01:48am