the amount of times I've seen these movies is slightly ridiculous + tumblr + update

I've seen both of these movies about 447294522 times.

-Soul Surfer
-You Again

It's a little concerning. Every time I skim through the movie channels and one of them is on, I have to watch it. I don't even know why. I'm getting kind of sick of them because it's to the point where I can easily quote them during the movie, but I still have to watch them.

Actually, the amount of movies I watch is concerning. Today alone I've watched:

-part of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the Johnny Depp one, the original is much better)
-The Secret of Moonacre
-All Time Low: Straight to DVD
-Soul Surfer
-You Again

And now I'm watching Hanna. Which is actually better than I expected it would be. I missed like the first half hour so I was and still am a little lost, but it's pretty decent. But oh my lord everyone dies. The girl's like King Midas, but except everything she touches turning to gold they all just turn to death. It's a little depressing.

She's being chased by some lady who wants to kill her, and I'm still not sure why. *shrugs* Happens, I guess.

---

Anyone got a tumblr? I'd love to follow you<3 Currently I'm following 38 blogs and I love all of them but sometime's I'm sitting there like refreshing and refreshing the page and it's like no one exists on tumblr anymore.

So leave me your url's and I'll follow you, yeah? I'm here

---

I just updated my newest story The Truth Does Not Exist and I would love you forever if you'd check it out. Like seriously<3 Unconditional love.

---

Wait. Hanna just ended and I have no idea what happened. So confused. Who was that lady? Anyone want to explain it to me?
March 4th, 2012 at 06:46am