Women Are from Venus; Men Are from Mars.

     I feel very...overwhelmed right now. With emotions and stuff. Fun fact: the part of a woman's brain that perceives physical pain also interprets emotions. So if you make a girl sad it's like punching her in the face. Well my teacher's definitely been making me upset lately, but that's not his fault. It's not like he would know how I'm feeling. Then again...how could you not know you're punching someone in the face?

     Nothing significant's happened lately to make me feel so down. I suppose I just have a mean case of the I-love-my-teacher-desperately-but-I'm-realizing-a-relationship-with-him-is-impossible blues. Even that boy from earlier isn't helping much anymore. He sort of serves as a poor distraction, unfortunately. All I can think about is the window and how perfect my teacher is and how he's, well, a teacher, and that just really sucks. Maybe he has inspired some of my best poems, but would it be such a bad thing if he were to be the reason I wrote my first ever happy piece? Yeah? That's what I thought. I guess I just feel like this isn't very healthy. I'm sad all the time. Honestly, it's affecting my appetite pretty badly. I'm never hungry anymore. I'll go to eat something and I just...can't, because my stomach is always in knots. And the knots take up a lot of room and there's just no place for the food to fit. I wish he knew what he was putting me through, so he could maybe, you know, stop being so damn wonderful. The nerve of some people. I want him to stop throwing his fists at me for just two damn minutes so I can catch my breath.

     Is it really so difficult for him to see what he's doing? Do I honestly hide it that well? I'm just praying he'll understand one day. But if he did, would much really change? I still couldn't kiss him, or hug him, or...anything. And I wouldn't want him to change how he is, because the world needs people like him. If love makes it go round, they keep it all tilted-like on its axis.

     Did you know that the part of the male brain that perceives emotions also interprets logic? No wonder he's so dense to how crippled with grief I've become. He can't see the fist in my lip because he's all caught up trying to rationalize things all the time. And I'm so blinded with love and hurt that I can't seem to see that rationally, we make no sense.

     But don't we? I mean what's so horribly different between us? We're both deep thinkers, we have similar tastes in music. I guess other than that I don't know too much about him. So do we make sense? I don't know, maybe not. I'd like the chance to find out.
March 4th, 2012 at 10:23am