March 4TH, 2012 (Intros and New Stories)

Hi there, it's Alexa c:

So, I know my stories aren't very popular and there's a 99.9% chance no one will even read this, which is absolutely fine because all I really need is a place to collect my thoughts. Somewhere they can sit and I can find them organized, instead of scrambling around my head, all day everyday. At this point, I don't really know how I feel. I'd just love to sleep, skip school, go out, stay out late, look at the stars, come home, watch skins, write a bit, go on tumblr, and repeat. I feel like that would just be so delightful and perfect. It would truly be fantastic to just have to do that. But of course, these desires and wishful thinking won't become a part of my reality unless I plan on being a bum my whole life. I don't really know where I'm going, and to be honest it scares the shit out of me, knowing that nothing is planned; but I've got to go, anyways.

In a lot of ways, I relate to the character I'm focusing on in my story. I feel a lot of the emotions this character battles with and I feel for the circumstances she is put in. I understand much of them. That's why I can write it with such depth, because I feel it so deeply. I'm not entirely sure where I'm going with that story either, but it'll go somewhere. I'm even in the process of starting a new story, which will be posted shortly. I also have a short story that is written, that if it gets any feedback, I would possibly turn it into a long-term story, although, I don't have many readers or feedback as is, so I might save that one for a later date.

Anyways, instead of turning this into a pointless, meaningless ramble, I will leave on that note. And by the way, don't be afraid to leave comments on my story, message me suggestions or feedback, or even drop a message to say hi, or add me. I'm not that cold, I promise ahah.
March 4th, 2012 at 06:51pm