Giggles... OOTP too slashy.

Are you kidding me?!? It was the best movie ever.

In terms of slashy-ness of course.

Oh wait.

>>>SPOILER ALERT!<<<

So if you're gonna watch it and do not like being informed please don't read.

Start Spoiler>>>I love the part where Harry has his nightmares and starts to just twist and turn. S.S Guns n Handcuffs plot bunny! Its subtext got me all squealing. I so so hope my fave youtube slash vid director uses that few scenes.

Also, when arry and Ron just stare at each other in the boys' dormitory; so so heartfelt. I remembered giving a loud sob and having a few peple shush me. It was a great scene. Very nicely done.

When Malfoy aggravates Harry outside Hogwarts Express... That scene was like whoa. I mean it may be just my slash filled, sick, twisted, pervetic mind at work but was it so hot or what? I kept getting attcjked by plot bunnies through out the whole movie.

The Sirius and Harry moment at 12 Grimmauld Place. One word: Aww. Seriously and with his hands around Black's waist... Amazing. Sweet. Another oone with these two when Sirius winked at Harry. God was that buttered with subtext.

There was a Neville and Harry moment too. There were just facing the mirror but the imploring look in Harry's eyes could not be mistaken for sympathy. It was love I tell ya. And when they made a promise, how sweet was it. the after effects of it too. Neville so hard-working.

Incest... or is it twincest?!? But whatever it was, I loved it. The most striking moment would be when Harry stumbles onto a moment where the twins were trying to comfort Colin Creevey. Love the whole idea of the twins are like one side of the relationship all the while attached to Colin. Also, when they were in the background walking together. Made me all warm inside.

Even though this might not be so pretty to picture, when Harry stares right at Dumbledore, it was so tension filled. I almost shriked.<<<End Spoiler

the movie was a bit of a disappointment. Its structure and lack of detail but covered the overall bvook so I have to say it was a good job.

XoXo
Emmy
(One happy slasher)
July 11th, 2007 at 04:51pm