The Tale of Ye Old Mibba

[this is just a fun little journal referencing to how dead Mibba became]

Once upon a time, in this bright little speck on the internet, there was a place called Mibba where young and inspired writers frolicked and rejoiced. Mibba was their secret get away from everyday life, a place where people who were like them hung out. It was drama free, unlike Facebook, but that's for another tale. Like a good sport, people commented and conversed happily with each other, often sharing comments and compliments. People managed to keep up with updating their "stories," in other words, tiny little worlds that were created from the creative patch in their brain. A large section of Mibba would wait on a "subscription" list. It was a small click away from most of the web pages offered, and it would tell you like magic when a story you were immersed in had given birth to yet again another installment. [that was an amazingly fun sentence right there] These stories were updating and producing like mad rabbits!

Aye, but a dark plague fell upon Mibba. People started to drop as if little broken winged birds. Others went into hiding, shoving themselves away from something they once enjoyed so much. Nobody has really discovered the cause yet, but we do know one thing: it happened. Without a cause, we cannot find a cure. Once famous authors vanished without a trace, leaving master pieces in their wake. The smaller ones had been eliminated off. There were even some fights breaking out among the once peaceful people!

To this day, we still all hope that the return of the great ones will happen. The spark that kept Mibba alive could hopefully be rekindled. We all wait in the shadows, hoping, searching, for the Mibba we once knew.

[This was nice to write c: But seriously, what happened to the active Mibba that we all knew about a year or so ago?]
March 6th, 2012 at 01:48am