BDSM | Mibba Mag is pwnsome | Comment Swap?

BDSM Story
So I'm delving into the world of BDSM in real life, and it's inspired me to write. It's actually the longest single chapter I think I've ever written and I have a direction after this chapter. It might turn out really short, but who knows, it might turn out really long! It's called Subspace and the first chapter is a little gruesome, as a commenter put it, but I'm really proud of it and would love some feedback. As well, if you like reading kink, well, the sex scenes are something I will pour a ton of effort into because I hate badly written kink. As well, kink does not equal rape, BDSM is not kidnapping and rape, and bondage isn't supposed to be non-consensual, that's rape. It bothers me no end that that's a theme in so many 'BDSM' stories, and mine is definitely not kidnapping-torture-rape awfulness, at all.

At any rate- if anyone's up for a comment swap for this story (and please, scan the story first) leave a comment!

---

Mag things!
On a totally unrelated note! The Mibba Mag is swinging into action again, and there's so many exciting new things that will be so awesome and that are sort of still secret.

For things that are not secret squirrel stuff:
Mibba's New Beginnings Writing Contest!
A super awesome contest run by the mibba mag.
The Magazine on Wordpress
Yes we still need more staff!
Applications are always welcome, so if the Mag sounds like your kind of thing, please apply!

And upcoming things:
Multitudes of new columns, columnists and reviewers!
The magazine now has dedicated story/poem reviewers to read your work and possibly feature it in a magazine review posted daily, starting soon.
Have a question about New Mibba, the Magazine, Mibba, or just things in general? Starting with the posting of new articles, we'll be doing a daily Q&A in the mag, answering questions from the Help forum, the journals, the Mibba Discussion forum, and others.
A bunch of new articles are going to need input from you! Keep checking the forums and journals for updates of when the surveymonkey account will be open to submit your personal issues, your questions about mibba, your recommendations of stories and authors, and many other things.

Dude it's so exciting.
March 6th, 2012 at 04:45am