Boy Problems

So I've go this problem, and it has to do with me liking my guy friend.

We were really great friends, he'd make fun of me and I'd pretend I'm offended and vise versa. So far we've been friends now for two years. Things stayed the same. So like sometime near November some how this guy finds me on Facebook and tells me, "Hey [insert name here] told me he likes you but he's to shy to tell you" and that guy is his best friend, and I'm like woah, I didn't know that. So I reply back saying, "um okay that's nice". I know I'm dumb for saying that but really, what would you say if you were in my place at the moment? So then the day after that, I think, we just stopped talking. I don't know who stopped talking to who. This happened last year. So I tried to text him a few times but he'd just reply with short answers, I was really sad. I missed him, he was really fun to be around. I liked him, even when we were friends. I didn't want to like him because I didn't want to think of him like that. But now I'm accepting it. Every time I'm in pe I would always look his way and I'd catch him looking back at times. I'm just so sick and tired of not being able to talk to him. Sometimes I beat myself over it for not going over and talking to him.

I just need help on how to talk to him again :/ I seriously, seriously miss him. I also feel like telling him I like him but I'm just scared, scared that he might have gotten over me. Just please help me.
March 6th, 2012 at 05:30am