Sometimes I hate working at my local shop [Stories to read?]

So I work around the corner from where I live because, you know, it's easier for me to get to work. But currently I'm off work sick seeing as I've been throwing up anything and everything I eat for the past week apart from mashed potatoes and plain pasta and working at a garage shop means that I can't risk getting any worse or making costumers sick too.

So I went in earlier to grab some painkillers and a bottle of flavored water 'cause I'm already sick to death of drinking just tap water so what does one of my managers do? Have a go at me for coming into work and says that I'm probably faking being ill.

Excuse me for actually needing some painkillers and for that shop being the closest to where I live. I didn't actually know it was illegal for me to shop where I work, y'know and the store manager knows I'm ill - I went in Monday straight after I'd been to the doctors just to show him what medication I'm currently on and to give him my doctors note...

God, sometimes I really hate working at my local shop.

-

So whilst I'm ill, I'm expanding on my reading list (and OCD spreadsheet of stories...)... Has anyone got any good stories for me to read?

I'm mainly going for stuff like The Maine stories (even though I'm not a fan musically), All Time Low, My Chemical Romance stuff and maybe some original stories. I can't promise you that I'll read your stories but if you suggest them (or other stories!) to me, I'll hopefully get around to reading them.

Or if anyone wants some stories to read, hit me up and I'll send you a list of stories mainly not by me!
March 7th, 2012 at 11:07pm