WELCOME TO BABBLEFEST 2012, LET'S RAAAWK.

Read the title of this journal. Read it nice and slow.
If you aren't prepared to deal with my babbling, leave. Just go. I don't want you anymore. Go! I hate you, is that what you need to hear? Fine. I hate you! And my dog does too.

lololol, just kidding, stay I like it when people comment on my journals.

My friend has called my four times and I've missed every call oooops. I just hate talking on the phone. And I didn't even know i'd missed any of them till the 3rd. Soooo I'm only accidentally awful.

LET'S TALK ABOUT KONY.

We get it, he's an *ss who should rot in hell, I totally agree. But what bugs me most about the Kony craze that randomly began is the fact it's been going on for years. I found out three years ago (Because I'm a hipster and finding out about it now is too mainstream) and now all of a sudden everyone's like YOU HAVEN'T HEARD ABOUT KONY? YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE KONY. I HATE YOU. STOP HURTING CHILDREN.

And it's like, I don't even know. It annoys me that this is the new crusade. Sorry, but Kony isn't the only corrupt guy in the world. There's a million other's, a million worse. Don't get me wrong, he's F*CKING EVIL. But most people only care because they want to be apart of something. Most people won't actually make a difference. I'm still gone cover my town in posters, but deep down I know I won't save those kids lives.

BECAUSE I'M CYNICAL. Or realistic. You decide.

Anyway. Don't know where that came from.

I wish my friend would just text me about why he's calling me. I like texting cause I can just wait a hundred years to reply and be like, "Lulz, sory I dint c I hd a txt."

I should probably go. I can see you don't want me here. Don't look at me like that! Don't pretend you want me the way I want you! You've lead me on for too long, and I can't take it anymore. It's clear I'm wasting my time with you. Ya dumb*ss b*tch.

BYE MIBBA.

(I just checked and I missed another call. Awkward)
March 8th, 2012 at 02:31am