The "Read 'Em Or Suffer" series...(Entry 59)

So nothing really much to report on today's activities besides me renting three books (Juliet, Hood, and The Pale King; mystery novels) from the school library. I did however find out that the winner of the pool Competition last night was one of my semi-crushes. Only one more day until Spring Break can officially start! I'm beyond excited because I'll be able to go see UW:Awakening and GR2 if I can of course seeing as most of my break will probably be spent working at my job instead. Trying to figure out what the rest of today will be like? Here's to hoping that anything that does happen won't be something where I'm crying in my pillow or wondering if I should just go ahead and transfer to another university.

The fifty-ninth installment of Reos is...
Kaylee Riddle: The Unknown Daughter by Just Alice.

So far this story has 7 chapters, 9 comments, 71 readers, 27 subscribers WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO PIN-POINT EXACTLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS? If not; it NEEDS MORE COMMENTS, and is Rated NC-17. No idea who the major eye-candy for this story is, but it is set in the fifth year of Hogwarts so there were a ton of choices to choose from (draco, fred, george, ron, harry, etc...). The summary for this story is...

During his last year of Hogwarts, Tom Riddle set his sights on a beautiful yet shy girl named Christina. He pined after her until she finally agreed to go out with them. For the first and only time, the two fell in love. They got married right after their seventh year. However, their love couldn't stop Tom from seeking immortality. When he heard the prophecy about the one who had the power to destroy him, Christina was pregnant. While Tom was out killing the Potters, Christina ran away to America. She didn't want him to use her precious baby for evil or kill the baby. She gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, who she named Kaylee. When Kaylee was ten and showed signs of magical ability, Christina told her about her father and what was happening to her. Kaylee was shocked at first but was relieved when her mother told her that Voldemort had no knowledge of her exsistance.
Now this story begins when Kaylee goes to Hogwarts for her fifth year of school...


Now let's get started on learning about that author. Well, she's 15 year old Alice; has a fanfiction.net account as the user Starksarrowgirl; is a Scorpio in every sense; obsessed with exclaimation points; passionate; single; loves disney, challenges, buffy the vampire slayer, hanging with her family, and watching movies; some of her favorite bands are: Nickelback, Kelly Clarkson, Daughtry, Dia Frampton, We Are the Fallen, Paramore, Carrie Underwood, and Evanescence. If you want to get to know her more, then either leave her messages or comments here OR talk to her on fanfiction.net

Now let's get started on her stories...

1) Kaylee Riddle: the unknown daughter
2) My Angel with 31, 2, 121, and 10 {completed; original fiction; R}
3) My Pain in the Ass Cousin with 107, 222, 1627, and 130 {completed; cousin incest story; original fiction; NC-17}
4) Jesse's Secret Girl with 19, 23, 177, and 20 {original fiction; vampire story; NC-17; WIP}
5) Betrayed By A Friend with 1, 0, 18, and 0 {one-shot; completed; original fiction; PG}

So this one is completed. Who else has seen the trailers for John Carter? I'm sure everyone has by now, but for me; they are really starting to piss me off. The movie I really wanna go see is Wrath of the Titans (after I first watch Clash of Titans of course).
So until next time...
XOXO Nikii Nightmare

Disclaimers: You already know the drill, so don't try to sue me





March 8th, 2012 at 05:49am