The "Read 'Em Or Suffer" series...(Entry 60)

So today is the last day before the semi-official start of Spring Break and I am beyond ready for it. It seems that two of my ex-crushes are coming back and with full force; their initials are ML and WJ. I told you all about ML in entry 57 and now I find out that WJ is dating a cheerleader; typical jock move by the way, at least ML is dating someone whose not even in the popularity world (so I can deal with that somewhat). Let's see what the dinner hour brings for today however.

The sixty installment of REOS is...
The Reign Of Ice by CheeseandPotatoes and chickenorawesomeness

So far this story has 20 chapters, 52 comments, 270 readers, 64 subscribers eh, I'll let everyone slide by for a second time seeing as Spring Break is only a day away; please however start leaving comments guys, and is Rated NC-17. The eye-candy for this story are the guys of Avenged Sevenfold (Brian's the main character though) and it also a slash story (so no one under 17 please unless you can deal with slash stories). The genres for this story are Drama, Action, and Sci-fi. The summary for it is...

Synyster Gates is the king of the new world, forcing everyone to obey to his every command. He used his powers to cover the planet, once known as Earth in a never ending winter. Synyster keeps a careful watch on Zacky Baker, forcing the green-eyed man to run his duties and tortures him to the point where Zacky can't do anything, but sit there and endure the pain.

When word begins to spread around the palace about how a small group of heros will do anything to get their home back. Synyster and his army will do anything to stop them from dethroning their leader.


Okay let's get started on learning some more about the first author. Well, she is 16 year old Lauren; says that Unicorns are real; will be updated In the Beginning (she hasn't given up to those who are her original readers); updating TROI every Saturday or Sunday. If you would like to get to know her more, then feel free to live comments or messages.

For her stories...

1) The Reign of Ice
2) In the Beginning with 3, 8, 165, and 64 {WIP; PG-13; slash MPREG; starring the guys of avenged sevenfold but more focuses on Zacky and Jimmy; fan fiction}
3) A Load of Random Crap with Green Day with 8, 18, 142, and 6 {WIP; starring the guys of Green Day; PG; fan fiction}

wipes brows

Okay let's get to learning about that second author. Well, she's 16 year old Lisa; perfers writing fan fiction for mostly Avenged Sevenfold or My Chemical Romance; has been playing guitar for almost two years, and is just getting started getting into drums; wants to get into bass and piano; music is her life; perfers writing (and reading) slash stories focusing on Ferard, Frikey, Rikey, Waycest, and Zacky with any other band member of A7X. If you would like to talk to her more, then just leave some comments or messages.

Now for her stories...

1) The Reign of Ice
2) The Prophecy with 6, 18, 74, and 26 {WIP; NC-17; slash; starring Brian Haner and Zacky Baker}
3) Love Is A Murder with 35, 95, 467, and 89 {completed, prequel for You Are So Beautiful; original fiction; R}
4) Wait with 1, 6, 121, and 0 {completed; one-shot; contest entry-won 1st place; starring Mikey Way and Brian Haner; R}
5) Hourglass with 6, 2, 59, and 6 {completed; starring Gerard Way and Frank Iero; R; fan fiction; contest entry-won 1st place}

So that's about it for this one. I'm about to head off to dinner in a few but I can't not leave without first giving you all some All Time Low sexiness of videos, now can I?
So until next time...
XOXO Nikii Nightmare

Disclaimers: You already know the drill, so don't try to sue me





March 8th, 2012 at 11:17pm