I passed my road test!!! :D + Comment Swap

So yesterday I passed my road test! :D I'm so happy and excited and just like, I don't even know...ecstatic! adslghwa

It was so scary though. Like I had a driving lesson before hand with this guy Joe, and then he took me to the test and I used his car for the test. Right before it was my turn I was so nervous I literally was afraid I was going to puke all over his car. And then the lady gets in the car and I'm like, "Hi, how are you?" Trying to be friendly and all, you know.

And all she says is, "Good."

Doesn't even look at me. So f*cking intimidating. So then I was just sitting there in silence while she played around on this like over-sized calculator. After a few minutes I was just like, "Should I start the car?" And she told me yeah and then she told me to pull away from the curb and make a left at the end of the street.

So I start to go: I signal, look over my shoulder, check my mirrors, and then look over my shoulder again as I go to pull out like the cautious little driver I am...and the engine revs. And I was just looking around like what the f*ck just happened. And then it hit me.

I'd forgotten to put the car in drive.

So right then I started like shaking because all I could think was, "Sh*t I didn't even pull away from the curb and I failed what am I going to tell everyone this is so f*cking embarrassing."

But she didn't say anything so I was just like tried to calm down, re-checked traffic and pulled away (kind of floored the gas a little bit on accident in the process). After that everything went pretty well, though. The only problem was when I stopped at a red light at an intersection, when the light turned green she didn't say anything so I went to go straight, and as I was passing the intersection all of a sudden she went, "Go left."

And I was like, "here?!" And I had to make basically a u-turn in the middle of the intersection to make the left, but it was her fault so I didn't get penalized for it.

The only thing I got points for was not looking enough when I was parallel parking (which I thought I did pretty good at), and I was surprised it didn't say anything about poor brake control because I was really jerky, especially in the beginning.

BUT WHATEVER, SHE PASSED ME >:D

Apparently she's usually a b*tch and doesn't ever pass anyone, so I lucked out :D

---

Anyone wanna comment swap?

I'll swap for my story The Truth Does Not Exist :)

rules:

1. You comment first
2. You get what you give. Meaning if I feel that you barely read my story and just wrote "I like it!" I'm giving you the same comment.
3. I'll read anything except for slash, so I'll read one-shots or chaptered stories :) I'll probably only read about two chapters if it's chaptered though :)

*just a heads up, I probably won't get to yours tonight, but I promise you it will be done this weekend! If I haven't commented on it by Monday, feel free to nag me because if I haven't by then I probably forgot or didn't know you wanted to swap :)

~Kathleen
March 9th, 2012 at 04:59am