Classroom dictator: persecution

a little something i wrote for my English class.

I sing my song of godly things, only to be shot down with a poisonous arrow of the enemy. Always ,always, hating Christianity. I tell them to stop yelling at my friend, who only speaks the truth of the good news. They tell him to stop preaching that no one cares, that it doesn’t matter. They cuss at him, and curse his name. Poking fun at him, and I can see the sadness fade into his eyes. I speak up. I say that he wouldn’t be fulfilling his christen roll if he stopped preaching. They say there is a time and place for it and it’s not school. I say you always carry what you believe with you. It’s not something you turn on and off like you TV remote. That you must act on what you know in your hear to be right, and that if they didn’t want to hear it just to ignore it. They cuss at me now. Say that my friend brings God up at random times and has no right to try to help them when they say they want to commit suicide. I stop speaking, knowing I have said my part and they wish to do nothing but fight and hate me. Yes. The classroom dictator will not win this one. The people who call me friend will know no mercy from my words of justice. I am the persecuted.
March 9th, 2012 at 05:54pm