Please, stop "borrowing" my money.

My mom takes my money all the time and it p*sses me off so bad.
She doesn't even ask!
First off, she goes digging around in my room to find my wallet to begin with, then she takes my money and doesn't tell me.
Then a month later I'll look in my wallet and there will just be no money.
I only had twenty dollars in my wallet right now, and I just looked in it and there was nothing.
So, I come out and ask her if she took it and she obviously said yes.
Then she's like there's five dollars right there I'll give you the other ten later.
She keeps saying that she only took fifteen, but there was twenty in there and now there's none.
I know she f*cking took it. She does this all the time.
And, she actually thinks that I never know how much money I have that she can take it all and only pay me back part of it.
She says she takes it because she doesn't have cash on her. We live three minutes from our bank and one minute from a gas station with a f*cking ATM.
I AM NOT YOUR F*CKING BANK!!!!!!
You don't even pay me back. Or even ask or tell me you're taking money.
F*ck you. Seriously, I'm sick of this.
I already have to hide my wallet, so she doesn't take it all, but she looks for it anyway.
What the h*ll?!
March 10th, 2012 at 01:46am