Ella

I've written a whole bunch of poems about her. You are probably wondering what exactly happened, so here it s.

We were best friends. For such a long time we were joined at the hip, me and her. I loved her so much (as a BFF, I'm not gay). We did everything together! She called my house her second home. Then, one night she came over for a sleepover. We were reading magazines and theres was an article about a girl who's friend was richer than her. I jokingly asked if she sent that in about me. It was mean, I know, because her family has less money than mine. She got super mad and went home.

We fought for about 3 weeks, then she called me asking if we could forgive and forget. I said yes, and we had a sleepover that night.

I come to school the upcoming friday and find that nobody will talk to me. Ella has started rumors about me so everybody hates me. Examples (none are true):

"I only hang out with people uglier than me."

"I'm using my friends for popularity."

I don't want to be friends with my old BFF anymore because she's prettier than me."

"I think I'm cuter than everybody."

"I called Ella ugly and fat, and I'm always comparing myself to her."

NONE OF THESE ARE EVEN REMOTELY TRUE!!! Quinn and Mia's parents heard these and now Quinn and Mia can't be friends with me anymore. Kate, my old BFF, didn't want anything to do with me because she heard from 3 people that I don't want to be friends with her because she's prettier than me. I mean, if thats no self centered than I don't know what is?

And to make matters worse, my other friend, Emma, likes her friend Claire's boyfriend, Max. Claire breaks up with Max cuz he's an ass, then I start liking him. Max and Emma are, like, really good friends, so I give up and let her have him. She tells him she likes him and he doesn't like her back. So she's all sad now. I'm all sad because I know he doesn't like me.

To make matters EVEN worse, my friend Deanna hasn't been coming to school because there has been an death in her family.

AND, the last time my friend Eve and Kate came over (me and Kate sort of made up), Eve called one of her friends, Tiffany. Me and Kate called her a "muthafuckin bitch" and a "fuckbitch" we thought she would laugh cuz we were joking. Then, she threatened to call her dad on us. Kate and I freaked out, but Eve told us to go along because Tiffany was bluffing. She wasn't. Tiffany called her dad, who called Eve's dad, and now Eve can't hang out with me or Kate anymore. Ever, which sucks because we are doing the talent show together and need to practice.

Last but not least, Tommy. Tommy was Emma's crush before Max. I don't like Tommy at all. But sadly, I'm almost positive he likes me. He's always making up stupid excuses to talk to me, like he came up to me and asked if I had "Dragon Dictation." The app, you know? Then he started going into great detail about how he's getting it tonight and how he heard it was great. And also, every time I look over at him, he's staring at me with glazed over, dreamy eyes, smiling like a fucking idiot. Complications, complications. Is this was middle school feels like?
March 10th, 2012 at 06:37pm