Everything I Wish for Will Never Come True.

     Class was good today. I think that's the longest I've seen my teacher all week. It was kind've quiet but whatever. There were only about two or three people in each of my courses since it was the last day before break and all. Am I a loser for actually coming? The only reason I actually did was so I could see my teacher-crush-guy. Well, that and I had two tests I missed because of choir (which was totally worth it). That's always a good reason to go to school. They went by a bit slowly, but I actually did decently on them. Honestly, though, I'm just glad I got to see my teacher before break. It's gonna be a long week. But hey, I'll be busy sorting out stuff for festival.

     Anyway, class - while wonderful - was a bit weird today, but good weird. You know how you can just tell sometimes that someone's being warm to you? Well it might've been in my head, but I'm certain that that was how my teacher was being with me today. Now I doubt that he has any feelings for me, but still. I wish I knew why he's been acting...different around me lately. I wish it was for the reasons I wanted. But I'm like a thousand per cent sure it's not. And that makes me very, very sad. But because I'm so hopelessly devoted, I guess I'll just keep imagining things for now. Actually, my only real theory that makes any sense is that he's somehow found out how I feel about him and is taking pity on me and at least being really nice and maybe trying to comfort me. Or something. That's probably not the truth, but why else would he be acting like this? Or am I just overanalyzing things and he's actually not being different at all? I guess I'll just have to keep waiting and hoping in vain.
March 10th, 2012 at 07:28pm