Awkward Thoughts/Random Questions

Well first off, I should start with who I am. I'm Max, 14 years old and a freshman in highschool.

I just started on here, and so far, I'm very confused. Like, why do people just sit around in the chat rooms all day just to make others feel unwelcome or destroy self esteem? I guess maybe it's some kind of mildly sadistic form of pleasure. Whatever makes you feel good... Anyway, it's still not right.

Not that my opinion is valued, but I would just like to put it out there, because keeping it bottled up in my head isn't exactly fun.

Would it strike you weird if your teacher told you that you had good veins in case you decided to start doing heroin?

Horses. Girls sweat horses. Why? Why can't the ever un-popular anti-social kids be the ones that girls sweat?

What does it mean if the veins in one hand are more visible than in the other?

Why am I so obsessed with veins? That was a rhetorical question.

This is going to be a short journal. I'm just double-spacing to soothe my mind that I can actually type something longer than the box I'm typing it in. This is especially hard on Microsoft Word.

Speaking of which, both Google and Microsoft have lied to me.

My entire existence collapsed in on itself. I had to change my homepage. But it's okay now because Bing has much better daily pictures.
March 10th, 2012 at 09:40pm