Spring Break

Outline:
I. Spring Break
II. Currently Reading
III. Updates
IV. Conclusion

I. Spring Break

Spring break is here! Oh my goodness, I am ultra excited to be able to sleep in everyday, eat homemade food and not give a glance at my homework (except my engineering homework because that's done online) at all.

Time away from school is always a plus and you can bet I'll be writing this Spring Break, among other things. I have a life, ya know. *Remi is lying quite blatantly right now* Yes, I mean, I have to finish playing Final Fantasy XIII, after all. I need to level my characters up in Final Fantasy Tactics. Not to mention... I need to play some Sims.

Also, I have been crocheting a blanket for a friend so I will be enjoying myself with that as well... as making some Amigurumi! Does anyone know what that is? They are basically adorable yarn figures - I am planning to make a Coraline Amigurumi and a Kero Amigurumi (from Cardcaptors Sakura) this break when I get me some yarn and hopefully animal eyes.

Well, so far, plans that include people are for Tuesday when I'm going to view some cherry blossoms at the arboretum. Hopefully it will be a beautiful day. As for the rest of the week, I think I will be meeting up with a friend so we can hunt for some yarn and books.

Anyone else on Spring Break at the moment? If so, any awesome plans?

II. Currently Reading

I won't post my reading list here because it's an irresponsible one. I literally pick a book by its pretty covers, read for as long as I can and close it, then later when I pick up my tablet again, I'm reading a new book. It's awful of me, but I love reading books. Not that those books aren't good or anything, I just usually finish it within the first sitting. After the first sitting, I lose the momentum..

Anyway, I will talk about a couple of books I'm determined to finish reading during the break though. I'm reading Tiger's Quest right now and I'm thinking about a fanfiction for that. Yes, yes, yes, a fanfiction without Kelsey! Is it just me or is her character very unlikeable? I digress, I adore Ren and Kishan though.

Another book I just picked up and will probably finish by the end of Spring Break is The Little Prince. It's a kid's bedtime story but I absolutely love it. Hehe, it came with this giant book of bedtime stories I bought at Half-Priced Bookstore a while back and I think it's really sweet. It is a rather short read and while I was reading it yesterday I had to make myself put it down because I was falling asleep but didn't want to stop reading.

Something else I HOPE to get through this Spring Break is Divine Comedy. It's not a book, but an epic poem. I mean, EPIC. It's incredibly long and rather hard to understand because of the language but it's like my dream to finish this thing. Hah, I don't understand all of his references because some of the characters are unfamiliar to me but it sounds like an exciting adventure through hell. I don't expect to finish it, but I at least want to get further than I already am because I always start rereading the poem somehow.

So, three things to read this Spring Break, it's doable right? My reading list is actually much longer than that, but for now, this is what I'm focused on and I'll get through it!

III. Updates

Yes! Did anyone notice that I updated "We Can Be Forever"?

I had originally meant to do it yesterday but when I came home yesterday I was really tired that all I could do was unpack, shower, read, and sleep. Sounds like a lot, I know, but it happened in the span of two hours.

I hope I cleared up what confusion may have come from the timeline of the story because I get really mixed up with timelines. I mean, sometimes I remember that a character is so and so age but then next thing I know, they are so and so age.

Anyway, I am currently writing chapter three so it'll probably be another billion years before I'm done with that. Hah, according to the document, I have written around 12,000+ words. Anyway, you'll be pleased to know that so far, they have ALMOST met but alas, there seems to be a sign that it is not quite the time yet. Bear with me, their meeting will be significant. :P

IV. Conclusion

Alright! So there's my journal entry. I realized that there's almost no way you can respond to someone's comment unless you make your own comment or respond back to them on their page, haha.. perhaps a good suggestion for update?

Anyway, that'll be all of me. Perhaps I will appear during Spring Break, perhaps not. Only when there are notifications on my phone. Just treat me like the mysterious little bunny who appears when one least expects it and enjoy the week! I know I will be having fun during my break~
March 10th, 2012 at 11:38pm