My Best Friend's "Boyfriend"

Hey guys, so my best friend came over today and just went home so i thought i should tell you about her "boyfriend". His name is Chris and he's 16. I don't think he's real, at all. We were outside and she asked about Kaiden, my boyfriend of 2 months now. She asked how it's going and regular things. Then she all of a sudden looks down at her phone, saying someone's calling her. First problem, the phone screen didnt light up. She excuses herself, and answers her phone saying "hey baby." then mouths to me that its her "boyfriend". I look at her with wide eyes, when did she get a boyfriend? She finished off by saying I love you and hung up. I looked at her and asked when did she get a boyfriend, she avoided the question saying she had to use the bathroom. Leaving her phone, she went inside. Being the privicy invader I am I picked up her phone, thinking i could find out more about this guy by reading through their texts. I went to her texts there weren't any, so I went to the call log, last person who called her was me, that morning. I went to her contacts, no one I didn't know. So there I am sitting out there thinking did she really make up a fake boyfriend? What am I supposed to do? Confront her? Go along with it?

P.S. my neighbors are drunk and outside, being really loud, so I'm gonna go call the police on them, for like the third time this week.

Lanei :)
March 11th, 2012 at 03:24am