Stress

Hey, Mibba. It's been a while, right?

My last journal entry was nearly a year ago almost when I was complaining about not knowing what to do with my life. That much hasn't changed anyway, but I'm getting my shit together at least. I took the SAT today and the ACT on Tuesday. I'm thinking about taking the ASVAB, purely out of curiosity. I always wanted to join the military when I was little, but I got talked out of it by my mom.

More updates include my forever-alone-ness. My (ex) boyfriend and his family officially live in Rome now and he loves it there. I knew he would. I miss him a lot and I still love him, but I think I'm moving on nicely.

Another big update is that I'm directly a mystery dinner theater play! It's in two weeks, and I think it's coming together. The cast is mostly people from my school, but there are four or five adults in it also. It's exciting anyway to think I have something to put on college apps that might seem impressive.

Speaking of colleges, I've narrowed my choices down to ECU (East Carolina University) and ASU (Appalachian State University.) Appalachian is cheaper but it's four hours longer a drive from home than it is from ECU. Plus my whole family has gone to ECU, minus the engineers who went to NCSU (North Carolina State University.) So that's still something to decide. As far as what I want to do, I've settled on majoring in Hospitality Administration and Management and minoring in Spanish.

SPANISH. That brings up the topic of Governor's School. I was nominated to be selected for Governor's School by the teachers at my school, and I applied for Spanish. I sent my application in some time in December? and I find out this Friday. I'm so nervous. If I get in, I start the week after I get out of school and it lasts for six weeks. If I don't get in, I'll be getting a summer job. Either way, it's going to be a busy summer.

I haven't talked about the classes I've taken yet! Last semester I took English III, US History, Yearbook, and Choir. English and history were honors of course (not to be narcissistic or anything.) This semester I'm taking Discrete Math (alternative to Pre-Calc ewe,) Chemistry, APUSH (AP US History,) and Forensics. Still all honors. Duh. I got all A's first semester, so yay! Right now I have three B's and an A. Stress inflicted grades mostly. I know I can do better.

I reread all of this and I sound like perfectionist. :x I'm just so stressed out right now and I needed to write some things down. I want to start writing again, but I'm at a lost of where to start. Not that I have much time. If I figure out I am going to Governor's School, then I'll need to brush up on my Spanish and won't have much time between all the homework and tests from my classes.

Wahh. Being so perfect is hard.
lolololol

EDIT:
I also got my driver's license! Third time's the charm... xD
March 11th, 2012 at 06:39am