Everything That's Been Going On

This is just an update of what's been going on in my life for the past couple of weeks.

So, the past couple of days have kind of sucked for me. My mum had a tantrum so my sister and I couldn't go to a big event we'd been planning for around six months. I'm pretty darn pissed about it but as I hurt my foot the other day I wouldn't have been able to dance as much as I would have liked anyway. We went to Dead of Night last week, which is the only goth event in South Wales, and I must say it was the best one for months. My confidence seems to be coming back massively, I danced in heels the whole night with no injury and I generally had an amazing night. Drank straight Jack all night, but didn't get so drunk I couldn't remember anything. If anything my memory of the night is the best of any DoN for months! I remember almost exactly what I was doing for most of my favourite songs, even where I was standing or dancing in the club. Quite surprising really. Went back to my friend, Jack's, with Ara, then returned to my sister's the next day. As I said I went the whole night dancing in heels with no injury but when I got home I sleepily stood up from a chair and managed to somehow hurt my foot. It just turned awkwardly and made clicking and crunching sounds. Then there was pain. Lots. And it's been that way since! I'm not sure if it's getting better but I think I should see a doctor about it...

I started a new exercise routine today, which involves three separate sessions every day. It's very fun! I'm seriously enjoying it and immediately doing an exercise routine when I got up made me feel awesome! I've been way more cheerful and energetic than I have been for ages, without any caffeine or taurine. Got quite a bit done, but am yet to do my final session of the day. My new goal is to lose enough weight to get some PVC stuff and more corsets. I want to be able to comfortably show off my thighs and stomach by the end of college. And I would very much like to see more of my bones. I know that sounds disgusting and I don't want them too prominent but I would like them to be just visible when I move in a certain way. My ribs are so massive I doubt that'll take too long! I want to bring more routine into my life so things are a little more organised. I might get more done that way.

As for writing, I have edited a couple of my stories so they make more sense and they generally have better grammar and spelling. I'm in the process of editing The Ship, then I'm going to make a start on editing some of ADIB. After reading over it I think there's a fair amount I could improve. Again, I'm sorry I haven't posted any new chapters in my stories, but my notebooks are all at my sister's and I haven't had the chance to bring them back here. I'm also wary of bringing them here as my mother has a tendency to snoop a lot. When I say a lot, I mean she has to read every tiny piece of paper and pick up every tiny thing she see's. She goes through our stuff constantly so keeping anything lying around is a very silly idea. Especially as those notebooks have some rather private and some rather raunchy bits in them. I'm thinking I might try to get as much writing done as possible when I go over to the sister's next and I'll try to get another chapter up at the same time. After I sort out what I have already in the notebooks I can start writing them up here without bringing the notebooks back. PLAN! No, PLOT. Plans always go wrong. I must remember this.

I'm reading a book called Shadow by K. J, Parker. It's really quite good, about a guy who wakes up with no memory but seems to be someone with a very colourful past. The author is also rather interesting. Not much is known about them at all, not even if they're male or female. Usually I can get an idea of the sex of the author from their style of writing but even that gives no clue whatsoever. I think it's very interesting. A modern writer being a complete shadow, when these days it seems like no one is able to remain hidden. I'm on a mission to get crap out of my life, so I'm trying to read all my books and get rid of the ones that aren't so good. It's doubtful that's going to happen by the time I move as I have way too many. Although the general clearout is going well! I have around four to five months left before I move in with my sister and I think all I need to do is get everything together in one place ready to transport. Happytimes!

Yeah, so I think that's all that's been going on. I'm thinking about starting a personal sex journal. Everything that I get up to and stuff. I don't think it's going to be put on here, although you never know! For now, I think I'll keep it personal though.
March 12th, 2012 at 04:31am