About me: Camp

If I were to be asked what defined me, it would take a long time to describe. I guess the easiest thing would be to submit this in sections. I was a stupid kid and did some crazy shit, that I am not proud of but I guess that is what makes us human. While not technically OCD I do have certain tendencies that one would call OCD.

I am going to be telling some pretty serious things, some I haven't even told other people. I can get really annoying and at one point this caused me to be severely scarred. That I told nearly anyone who would listen but after the fact. I have a dependancy on others that is shocking. Like dragons portreyed in stories, I bond to people, especially if they are nice. I guess this first entry is about camp.

I did very poorly in school, not because I was dumb but because I would rather be doing something else then listen to the teacher. What I mean is if I was on a computer, and the teacher was talking, I would be sure to take the computer that was in the corner to avoid the teacher's gaze.

Didn't work all the time though. but anyway my parents found out about my grades and decided to enroll me into a camp kinda like a substitute for school. Well I had to stay here for 7 months with a week or so of breaks. The first semester I had friends. The second..... something far worse.

This kid had torrettes syndrome and would constantly twitch. Well eventually we found out why he was there, anger and various problems.

When he was eventually sent home, the fun really began. I was known for giving back rubs both to family members and various friends. When the kids found out about this they would take advantage of this.

Occasionally I would get annoying and this pissed them off. They would go one step further and hurass me by saying I was ugly and worthless and that if I killed myself, nobody would miss me. Those really positive things. Well eventually it grew worse, one time I was sitting in their room just minding my own buisness, when one of the guys says something funny and this causes me to laugh. This had been going on for quite some time and eventually they notice that I am there (they knew they just let me) and said "Why the fuck are you laughing dip shit"

Then they come over and say something about my penis being too small (dont ask why) and one of them proceeds to beat me off. And not in a good way. After that I would be made fun of or one of the guys would rub my leg and when I went to push him away he would slap me.

As if I was supposed to take it. They also made fun of me for being a vegetarian and would mock me and eventually force me to eat meat. even the councilors were for this. I haven't told anyone at the time but when it was over I broke down. These monsters took from me what is most precious. The will to thrive in a social community. Since then I have been even more afraid of social situations.

I am telling you this not because I want attention or even pity, but as a topic for those of us who are antisocil. Though I have a sex scene in my stories, I hardly know anything about sex and will never find my one true love. I am just too damn shy. Please don't say that you have to get over it. I won't. Not after the horrific abuse I was forced to go through for 4 months. Thanks for welcoming me into this community and if I dont welcome you back, you now know why. I have an extremely negative outlook on life, people and other things. I bond to anyone who is nice.

Thanks for reading if there are requests to do another one then I will do it
March 13th, 2012 at 12:05am