March 12TH, 2012 (Wow)

These past four days have been absolutely amazing; I'm just honestly at a loss for words.

Friday; z100, One Direction, it was just amazing. Waited three hours to see them, and then we got in and they were so adorable. It was so crazy to actually have them there, in the flesh. I so was not used to it, since I'm forever watching them at my computer screen. I cried when they performed, I couldn't deal.

Saturday; Couldn't go to the city :c I had family stuff, but all my friends told me about it and how nice the boys were.

Sunday; Spent all day making posters for the Today show.

Monday; Went to the Today show, got side stage standing places, got good pictures, cried some more, and it was just so surreal seeing them there, like right there. I just can't believe it. Then when we left, we went by their hotel because I wanted to see it and we were going to eat in the pub Niall was in, and so we didn't think they'd be there, but just as we're walking down the block, everyone starts screaming and by the luck of Niall, their van drives up. My friend and I almost got hit by the traffic because we were trying to get a picture with their van when they went inside the hotel. Then we went to the pub, and I sat exactly where Niall sat. It was absolutely amazing.

It was so comforting knowing they were in New York, that they were only a half hour away from me. It just comforted me and made me so happy. These boys have truly changed my life and have made me so genuinely happy. They've saved me time and time again and I know they'll never see this, but I just want to thank them for putting up with our craziness, for being so nice to us, and for just being themselves <3

As for my stories, I've been really busy, so I haven't been able to even write more of MTASICFIC. I've been working on more fanfic and one-shots lately as well, so I think those might be my main focuses right now, idk. I'm just going to see where I go with these stories and what happens for now. c:
March 13th, 2012 at 03:54am