I had a nose job on Friday

Some of you might remember me posting a journal some time ago explaining that I had finally booked in a date for my nose job. The responses I received were both positive and negative, so some might be a little peeved that I went ahead with the surgery on the Friday just gone.

I had been so excited leading up to the surgery but as soon as they laid me onto the bed to wheel me into the theatre I feared for my life. All I kept thinking was, 'what the hell am I doing? Am I seriously allowing someone to break and mess around with my face?'

But then I came to my senses. 'Yes. Yes I am, Because this is what I have wanted for so long.'

I was put under using a general anesthetic which was injected into a vein in my hand. A nurse whispered sweet dreams as I slipped into a deep sleep.

I woke up shuddering so hard I thought I was having a fit. The anesthetic had given me the most craziest shivers and I couldn't stop my body from shuddering so hard. I was so scared. It was seriously like a movie. My eyelids were so heavy - they could just about open, and all I could see was the sillhouettes of doctors and nurses around me, repeating my name over and over, giving me oxygen and then tipping water into my mouth.

I am currently recovering at home and looking forward to getting the cast off on Friday. It will be nice to see my face again. I completely covered up at the moment - I look like a mummy.

I will post before and after photos when I have them.

Fingers crossed I will finally be beautiful.
March 13th, 2012 at 09:35pm