Breaking Dawn, Chicken Crackers, and a mended relationship.

My sister bought the Breaking Dawn dvd today, and came rushing up to me. As if I f**king give a sh*t what you have to say.

My mum is keen to watch it, even though she's like me, we both can't stand Kristen, think Rob is uggggz as, but can't seem to NOT watch it. Lol.

These Chicken Crackers taste like raspberry... What's going on? I've run out of smokes. My coffee is so lonely without you baby. Coffee and ciggies equal yum.

After many tears, we are ok. He has to learn that there are certain things you just can't do with other girls when you're in a relationship. I know that no body is perfect. But arrrrggggghhhh. I know this is his first relationship, I took his virginity, but he just has to learn to see the line BEFORE he crosses it. I have given up almost everything to be with him, I deserve to be treated right. Everyone does. Right?

When he told me that I do so much for my friends, family, and him, without asking for anything in return, I cried. It's true. Sure, I ask my mum to grab chocolate almost every time she goes to the supermarket, but I always find a way to handle things on my own. He sees the good in me, and I need that so much, after years of not knowing what I was good for. I just wish he would stop making me cry so much as well.

That slutty looking twit is not going to break us up.

Sigh.
March 15th, 2012 at 03:34am